ImageVault SharePoint Connect
ImageVault SharePoint Connect is available as a Provider Hosted SharePoint Add-in, hereby refered to as the Add-in. It supports user authentication through Low-trust and High-trust installations.
- ImageVault v5.12 or later
The following SharePoint environments are supported when installing the Add-in:
- SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint on-premise, configured to utilize Azure ACS.
- SharePoint on-premise, without Azure ACS.
- Install the add-on to the SharePoint online or on-premise site collection using instructions for Low-trust or High-trust (see below).
- Activate the app on the SharePoint site where you would like to use it.
- Configure the app to connect to a specific ImageVault
- Now all ImageVault webparts should be available to use when you edit pages in SharePoint
Which authentication mode should be used for my environment?
Please continue to the instructions for Low-trust.
SharePoint on-premise, without Azure ACS
Please continue to the instructions for High-trust.
SharePoint on-premise, with Azure ACS
Both authentication modes may be used. Low-trust is recommended for ease of use and installation.
Some steps need to be attended to maintain a ImageVault SharePoint addin