Data controller Meriworks AB
Meriworks AB is the data controller, which means that we decide the purpose and method of data processing.
Meriworks AB (org.nr 556743-2488)
392 48 KALMAR
Telefon: 0480-31 47 95
To take advantage of your rights to access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction or data portability of your personal data contact us using: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that your data is processed in violation of existing regulation, you should report this to us as quickly as possible. You can also file a complaint with Datainspektionen.
- When you request additional information or register on ImageVault.se or other company websites, we will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase any of our applications or services, we will ask you to provide the information required to perform the services as well as billing.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, we will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events.
- ImageVault.se and other company websites use common Internet technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, web analytics and market automation tools to keep track of interactions and emails.
- We may also collect contact information when communicating using other channels such as phone, email or real-world meetings.
- We may collect and store additional information, when providing support or Expert Services, which is required to resolve the support case or perform the service requested.
Use of information
- We use the information collected to provide and bill you for the services you request. (Contractual necessity)
- We may use the information collected to provide you with additional information about our services, partners, promotions, and events. (Legitimate interests)
- We may use information collected to improve our websites, services, products or processes. (Legitimate interests)
Who gets access to the data
Unless required by law or otherwise stated, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties. We may share information collected with other companies that work together with Meriworks or on Meriworks behalf.